—>NOTE: THIS PAGE IS UNDER CONSTRUCTION
Here is a list of links to interesting written documents (other than patents), the most prominent ones you can find in websites dedicated to the phenomenon.
There’s no real categorization here. Research papers, books, articles, unclassified documents are pretty much all in casual order: the focus is obviously on the technology and its implications (sociological, psychological, etc) with the last section only distinguished, as pertaining specifically to law and politics.
Note: the green arrow () indicates the file is uploaded on this website (in case of broken external links).
- Books at amazon.com: search in the Kindle Store expressions as “mind control”, “psychotronics”, “electronic harassment”, “electronic torture”, “electronic rape”, “targeted individuals”, “gang stalking”. Look for authors such as, “Nicholas J Begich”, “John Hall”, “Robert Duncan”, “Renee Pittman”.
- Articles at lobster-magazine.co.uk: search those same expressions pointed above.
- Microwave Harassment and Mind-control Experimentation – by Julianne McKinney (Association of National Security Alumni, 1992)
- Bioeffects of Selected Nonlethal Weapons (Unclassified document) – by US Army (1998, declassified in 2006)
- On the Need for New Criteria of Diagnosis of Psychosis in the Light of Mind Invasive Technology – by Carol Smith (Journal of Psycho-Social Studies, 2003)
- The State of Unclassified and Commercial Technology Capable of Some Electronic Harassment Effects – by Eleanor White (2000-2005)
- Cold War Nonconsensual Experiments: The Threat of Neuroweapons and the Danger it will happen again – by Cheryl Welsh, JD (2012)
- Encountering Clients Claiming Exterally Controlled “Implants” are Affecting Their Health – An Advisory for Healthcare Professionals – by Benjamin Colodzin PhD (2014)
- Mind Weapons – by Anonymous author
- Microwave Bioeffect Congruence with Schizophrenia – by McMurtrey, Mr. John J. (2002-2005)
- The Scientific Foundation of No Touch Torture – by Martin Bott
- Martha Mitchell effect – from wikipedia.org
- Stockholm syndrome – from wikipedia.org
- The Milgram Experiment – from wikipedia.org
- The Milgram Experiment – from simplypsychology.org
- H.R.2977 – Space Preservation Act of 2001 – by Dennis Kucinich (2001)
- An Act Relative to the Possession of Electronic Weapons – by Massachusetts General Court (2004)